Accounts Payable Clerk
The key performance areas will include:
• Supplier reconciliations and payments.
• Allocating payments and credit notes
• Creating and modifying creditors master data files
• Creditor reconciliations including Grinya, Invoice Receipts & AP Ledger
• Allocating of debit orders on bank to creditors invoices
• Getting supplier invoices authorized by business unit via the order system and regular liaising with business unit administrators
• Liaising with suppliers on a regular basis
• Resolution of AP queries
• Filing of supplier invoices and payment batches
• Preparing & administering monthly payment forecasts
• Assisting team members and BU’s with queries
The position requires a candidate with the following:
• Senior Certificate
• Minimum 3 to 5 years Creditors experience
• Systems exposure to an ERP system
• Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in a shared services department before
• Preference will be given to a candidate who has studied or is studying towards an accounting / book-keeping diploma.
ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED, IF YOU DON’T RECEIVE A CORRESPONDENCE WITHIN 14 DAYS CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.