Executive PA to MD
· Maintain and update accurate records using the electronic diary, mail and computer databases.
· Organise appointments, meetings and conferences which may include collating meeting papers, coordinating venues and
arranging travel itineraries.
· Coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements for the Managing Director and relevant staff.
· Pleasant, tactful and approachable personality.
· Self-motivated, reliable and willing to work flexible hours.
· Strong time management and effective organisational skills, with the ability to think laterally, work under pressure and
achieve work deadlines in an environment of competing priorities.
· Strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills, including the ability to interact effectively with people
Experience, Qualifications and Skills:
· Matric and post qualification /secretarial / administration
· Minimum 1 year experience as a PA to a Director
· Valid drivers’ license
· Able to manage multiple projects and responsibilities at once
· Deadline driven
· Ability to be flexible and exercise sound judgement
· Proficient in MS Office, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Outlook
· Must be willing to travel
ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED, IF YOU DON’T RECEIVE A CORRESPONDENCE WITHIN 14 DAYS CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.