- Designing and developing graphics and multimedia content for product illustrations, logos, websites, videos, and animations.
- Setting up and implementing production processes and technical standards for graphics and digital learning content (including e-learning packages and learning platforms).
- Working with internal teams to generate ideas for pitches, proposals and projects.
- Meeting with internal and / or external clients to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the project.
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to internal and / or external clients.
- Working to a brief, solve problems creatively and adapt style if needed.
- Developing design briefs that suit the client’s purpose and brand.
- Providing quality control over concepts, processes, deliverables and projects.
- Technical and creative up-skilling of staff, as necessary.
- Providing guidance on research and development projects, driving innovation and advising on new techniques and approaches.
- A qualification in graphic design / UX or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience required in relevant field.
- Technical knowledge and proficiency of design software essential (Adobe CS6: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop).
- Competency in Mac OS X essential.
ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED, IF YOU DON’T RECEIVE A CORRESPONDENCE WITHIN 14 DAYS CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.