Ensures the shuttle is managed accordingly to the set times and all trips are recorded accordingly.
- Meets, greets and assists all guests with luggage.
- Ensures that the shuttle is maintained and supervised at all times.
- Maintains the Front Office Luggage Room and ensure that it is kept neat and tidy at all times.
- Ensures that all luggages’ that is left for safekeeping is marked and stored correctly.
- Perform any additional duties that may be required as requested by the Front Office Management Team/ Supervisors.
- Be required to work overtime when requested by the Rooms Manager / Head Porter
- Ensure that the Shuttle Log Book is correctly completed on a daily basis and a copy need to be handed in and given to the Head Porter on each shift.
- Assist the Front Office staff with answering the telephone if unattended.
- Ensures that guest property is not damaged during check in and check out.
- Maintains cleanliness of the foyer and forecourt area at all times.
- Assist Front Office Management Team in maintaining good guest relations and good impressions of the Hotel.
- Liaises with the Front Office Management Team and reports any irregularities within the department.
- Valid Code 10 Driver’s License
- Valid PDP
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to liaise with guests at all levels
- Ability to time manage and prioritise schedules
- Drivers Licence essential
ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED, IF YOU DON’T RECEIVE A CORRESPONDENCE WITHIN 14 DAYS CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.