- Basic bookkeeping, including processing of journal entries, managing the Fixed Asset Register and reconciling various accounts.
- Enter purchase and sales invoices, payments, credit notes and receipts into the relevant Accounting Software.
- Reconcile all bank accounts and be able to review reconciliations performed.
- Invoice Management.
- Prepare weekly and monthly supplier reconciliations between the invoices and credit notes processed in the system to the supplier statements. Action any discrepancies accordingly. Prepare payments based on the completed reconciliations.
- Liaise with buyers, stores, suppliers, shipping and manufacturing departments on a daily basis.
- Prepare the payment of correctly authorised invoices.
- Prepare inter-group sales invoices as instructed.
- Weekly filling of sales and purchase invoices as well as payment documents.
- Assist in the preparation of the month-end reporting packages as well as assist in preparing information used in the compilation of the Annual Financial Statements.
- Manage ad-hoc queries from management and operations in a timely manner.
- Manage ad-hoc queries from suppliers in a timely manner.
- Good articulation with excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Sound numerical, analytical thinking and logical problem-solving skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Outlook.
- Have to be able to work well in a team.
- Strong planning, organising, administrating and coordinating skills.
- Ability to work independently, self-lead and use initiative.
- Methodical, detail-orientated and accurate.
- Interest in personal development and growth.
- Deadline and outcomes focused.
- Resilient and tenacious in a pressurised, fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with all levels of the organisation.
ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED, IF YOU DON’T RECEIVE A CORRESPONDENCE WITHIN 14 DAYS CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.