Purpose of the job:
The effective and efficient completion of administrative task, fleet and employee administration, reporting.
To maintain information up to date and filing.
To assist the fleet controller with fleet related issues.
Key Performance Areas:
* Recording and reporting on driver behaviour
* Recording on crew roads
* Using profile summary to record data for review report
* Assist the night debrief admin with POD control
* Monthly report compiled from master list (Top to bottom crew)
* Assist with daily queries
Education, Experience and Competencies Required:
* Degree/ Diploma in business administration/Logistics Diploma
* 1-3 years experience in business administration
* Strong Computer Literacy (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint)
* Good written communication
* Self-motivated and able to work independently
* Organised and good time management skills
* Analytical ability – attention to detail
* Excellent writing and communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* Good self-management principles
ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED, IF YOU DON’T RECEIVE A CORRESPONDENCE WITHIN 14 DAYS CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.