Maintenance Administrative Assistant
- Manage and coordinate the document control for Maintenance
- Compile order request
- Print and capture maintenance job cards
- Maintain maintenance cost sheets
- Update maintenance plan
- Ensure all communication and documentation are recorded and filed timeously to ensure ease of access and for future reference.
- Type up and distribute documents as required
- Assist with the preparation of presentations
- Maintain Maintenance files and records.
- Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings
- General filing
- Obtaining alternative quotations for equipment as requested
- Preparation of safety documentation
- Preparation of validation documentation
- Grade 12 plus secretarial certificate.
- Computer literate in the relevant software (MS Office), i.e. MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Two years experience in a similar environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED, IF YOU DON’T RECEIVE A CORRESPONDENCE WITHIN 14 DAYS CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.