Key Performance Areas:
– Complete and manage schedule exceptions/adjustments for the company on a daily basis.
– Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of data by responding to time-off requests, schedule changes, and other types of requests.
– Monitor all real-time and intra-day activities to ensure operational goals are met.
– Accurately tracks and manages contact centre schedule adherence.
– Conduct analysis and recommend solutions to address real-time performance opportunities.
– Prepare daily/weekly/monthly and ad-hoc reports and distribute to management.
– Develops strong working relationships within the organization to ensure efficient and effective problem solving and issue resolution.
– A related tertiary qualification would be advantageous.
– Advanced Microsoft Excel experience to include using formulas.
– Comfort and ability speaking to an audience.
– Excellent verbal and written skills; high accuracy of work; fosters open two-way communication; excellent basic math (addition, subtraction, division, multiplication) skills.
– Above average punctuality and personal attendance.
– Exceptional attention to detail.
ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED, IF YOU DON’T RECEIVE A CORRESPONDENCE WITHIN 14 DAYS CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.